Democracy Now! Tuesday, May 20, 2003
* Headlines for Tuesday May 20, 2003
Source Radio/Television broadcastLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* "This is not American Troops Going After Saddam's Folks. This is Violence in the Streets and it's Out of Control."
* Will Changes in the Nation's Media Ownership Rules Mark "the Beginning of the End of Our Democracy"?
* Who, What, When, Where, How? Did the U.S. Media Follow the Basic Rules of Journalism, or did they Follow the Flag?
* In an Exclusive U.S. Interview, Democracy Now! Talks with the Widow of the Al Jazeera Journalist Who Died When U.S. Forces Shelled His Office in Baghdad
* U.S. Bombing of Basra Kills One Iraqi Boy and Wounds His Brother. Their Mother, Umm Haider, Speaks About Her Family?s Plight.